No. 258, Taoye Line, Yangjia Village, Wujin
District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province
1. Parts that are in constant contact with water should be rust-proof materials or rust-proof measures.
2. Important parts and their connections should be firm and reliable.
3. Bolt and pin connection.
a) When parts are bolted, measures should be taken to prevent loosening;
b) When parts are connected by pins, measures must be taken to prevent falling off.
4. When welding, the basic form and size of the welded joint should meet the requirements of GB/T985; the weld should not have defects such as leakage welding, burn through, crack, pore, slag inclusion, incomplete penetration and severe undercut. All welds, slag, etc. should be removed.
5. Exposed sharp edges, sharp corners, burrs and dangerous protrusions are not allowed wherever passengers may touch.
6, the bearing and the contact surface have relative movement parts, should have lubrication measures, and easy to add lubricant, does not allow the formation of oil droplets; no relative parts should not seep.
7. The connection between the motor and the coupling should be good. The coaxiality and end clearance of the two shafts of the coupling shall comply with the provisions of GB50231.
8. The transmission gear should conform to the gear standard, and there is no abnormal partial meshing and partial wear.
9. The belt should be tightened moderately, and its assembly requirements should meet the requirements of GB50231.
a) Do not allow defects such as poor impregnation, poor curing, air bubbles, delamination of the cut surface, and uneven thickness.
b) The surface is not allowed to have cracks, damage, obvious repair marks, cloth marks, wrinkles, unevenness, inconsistent hue and other defects, the transition at the corner should be smooth.
c) The inner surface should be neat and tidy, and no glass cloth head should be exposed.
d) The resin content is controlled to be 50% to 60%, and the thickness of the gel coat layer is 0.25 to 0.5 mm.
e) The edges of the FRP parts are smooth and sleek without delamination.
f) When the FRP member is directly connected to the force receiving member, the metal parts shall be pre-buried, and the metal embedded parts shall be degreased, rustproof, cleaned and roughened.
a) The shape, decoration and paint patterns of the water-based amusement facilities should be beautiful and conspicuous. There must be no bumps, cracks and roughness that will affect the appearance.
b) Metal exposed parts should not be rusted.
c) The surface of the plated parts shall be smooth, bright and uniform, and shall not have defects such as layers, bubbles, obvious scratches and exposed bottom.
a) Derusting and other contaminants must be removed before painting. The quality of manual descaling should reach ST2 in JB/T5000.12.
b) The inner surface of the open metal member shall be coated with anti-rust paint of thickness of 60-80μm. The exposed surface of the metal part shall be sprayed or sprayed, and the thickness of the paint layer shall be 100-150μm, the thickness of the plastic layer shall be 200-500μm.
c) The surface of the FRP must be treated before it can be sprayed.
d) The coating should not have obvious defects such as sag, creping, shedding, cracking and leakage coating.
13. FRP ships should use glass cloth or glass mat with alkali content not more than 5% and paraffin wax not more than 0.2% as reinforcing material. Unsaturated polyester resin with good water resistance and good process performance should be used as bonding agent.
14. The cruise ship should have sufficient stability in construction and the hull should not leak.
15. The cruise ship should have protection against collision. The ship's lifting device should be safe and reliable.
16. The joystick and pedal crank of the pedal boat should be light and flexible, and no stuck phenomenon is allowed. Its turning force and direction steering tension are not more than 30N.
17. All kinds of cruise ships should have handrails and the seats are firm. Handrails should be rust-proof.
18. When the speed of the cruise ship is greater than 15km/h, life jackets should be provided.
19. The obvious parts of various types of cruise ships are marked with the nameplate, the main scale, the number of approved passengers, the manufacturer, and the date of manufacture.
20. The cruise ship should have sufficient strength. Under the condition of 25% overload, the deformation of the length and width of the FRP hull should not exceed 0.35% of the length L and the width B of the ship. There must be no permanent deformation after the load is removed.
21. The allowable deviation of the basic dimensions of the ship is defined as: length L± 0.5%, width B± 0.1%, depth D± 1.%.
22. The forming mould of the ship must have a correct profile and a smooth surface with no cracks or bumps.
23. When the hull is formed, the ambient temperature should be 15-32 °C, and the humidity should not be greater than 85%.
24, the outer surface of the hull plate should be coated with gel coat resin, the thickness of which is not more than 0.5mm, the inner surface should be painted.
25. The surface of the hull and components shall be free of cracks, wrinkles, rare resin and bare glass fibers. There shall be no defects such as stratification and looseness of the air inside. If any of the above defects are involved, the shovel shall be trimmed and reinforced.
26. The battery boat engine should be easy to start and operate reliably and should be securely installed in a location with sufficient rigidity.
27. The distance from the propeller axis to the no-load waterline of the ship should be greater than 0.7d (d is the diameter of the propeller).
28. The main circuit of the battery ship shall be provided with a short circuit protection device.
29, the power part of the motor boat and the transmission device should be strictly separated from the passengers.